Five Universal Rules
- Treating symptoms NEVER addresses or eliminates their cause.
- Doctors don’t cure. Bodies heal.
- The human body does not know how to be sick OR healthy; it knows how to survive. Sometimes, pain and illness are the best it can do.
- The body never makes a mistake. Its survival responses are perfect for the stimuli that made them necessary, even when they don’t feel good: we call those symptoms.
- When we find and address the stimuli properly, bodies — and lives — heal, sometimes miraculously, defying “conventional wisdom” and educated predictions.
Remove interference from the natural,
inborn, innate healing response:
- Perform a unique combination of astonishingly gentle and effective hands-on, energy-based physical procedures. Learn More . . .
- Cleanse all body systems, organs, and tissues at the cellular level. Learn More . . .
- Rebuild and Support every tissue, organ, and system, also at the cellular level. Learn More . . .
- Take charge of the choices you make every day in the eight areas you control:
- What you Eat
- What you Drink
- What and How you Breathe
- How you Exercise (or don’t)
- How you Rest
- What you Think, Feel, and Believe
- What you Speak
- How you Nurture your Spirit