Welcome to an honest exploration of God’s inspired word.
A live teleconference took place every Tuesday night at 8:00pm Eastern Time for 42 consecutive months. The study was undertaken not by theologians, but by earnest students of the scriptures with a passion for the word of God and an openness to a fresh perspective.
Every study was conducted in the spirit of the Apostle Paul’s principle, expressed in his final letter to his young protege, Timothy: “Endeavor to present yourself to God qualified, an unashamed worker, correctly cutting the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15)
Below is a random list of titles to some
of the more than 180 audio recordings from some of our studies:
- 1 – Why Study the Scriptures in the First Place
- 2 – The Sovereignty of God
- 3 – Hot Potato – Death, Hell and Eternal
- 4 – Adam and Eve Didn’t Fall, They Were Tripped
- 5 – Why be Friends with God, Part 1
- 6 – Why be Friends with God, Part 2
- 7 – Living the Victory and Hearing God
- 8 – The Absolute Necessity of Being Filled With The Holy Spirit
- 9 – Live in the Blessing of the Lord
- 10 – More than Forgiven, Justified – plus transcript
- 11 – The Real Evangel – plus transcript
- 12 – Compatibility with God – plus transcript
- 13 – The adversary may not be who or what we think – plus transcript
- 14 – Change your mind, for REAL – plus transcript
- 15 – God’s Gonna Win
- 16 – The Power of the Conciliation – plus transcript
- 17 – The Word MUST add up – plus transcript
- 18 – The Shorter the Leash, the Greater the Life – plus transcript
- 19 – The Father is after BEING, not DOING – plus transcript
- 20 – Experience versus belief – plus transcript
New to reading the BIBLE?
(Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)
Start with The Daily Bible in Chronological Order by F. Lagard Smith. You’ll read through the entire BIBLE in a year with short, daily installments.
Get this step-by-step guide: How to Search the Scriptures by Dr. Tom Taylor. Make the Bible meaningful!
Join Barbara Brown for, Morning Magical, a completely spontaneous, unscripted and informal devotional to start your day out right.
Add the daily devotional, My Utmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers. Insights to enrich your day.